mission & vision
- To provide Com First clients’ effective input that represents excellence and value for money.
- To bring multidisciplinary skills and international and multicultural experience to its work, and to address an increasingly global and convergent sector.
- To assist in developing an effective regulatory framework which assists the growth of a communication infrastructure and is accessible to all who need it.
- To work towards sustainability, accountability and gender equity in governance and corporate responsibility with a consumer focus in the corporate sector.
- To bring together stakeholders – corporate sectors, policymakers, regulators, UN and development agencies, NGOs and civil society organisations, unions, governments and local governing bodies to create an enabling environment for mutual growth, effectiveness and development.
- Founder Directors of Com First had achieved considerable success and accolades as individual consultants when they combined their resources in 1993. They had worked successfully in several countries and in a variety of professional environments before they moved to India in the early 1990′s.